Haven’t you heard? Srunchies are back! Our Silky Scrunchie is a stylish way to keep your hair out of your face when you're using our Signature Clay Mask or Humble Powder Cleanser. Scrunchies cause less breakage to your hair than regular hair elastics, and they're a cute hair (or wrist!) accessory. Stack them for an extra fun and colorful way to accessorize.
Each of our scrunchies is handmade in our home sewing studio in Denver.
All of our scrunchie and headband fabric is purchased at ReCreative Denver & Art Parts Creative Reuse Center in Boulder. This fabric is saved from the landfill and reused by creatives as a sustainable solution to textile waste. Because of this, we can't guarantee that all colors or fabrics will always be in stock or re-stocked.
These scrunchies comfortably fit on a 7-7.5 inch wrist and can stretch up to 12 inches around. We've found that the scrunchie can be twisted 2-3 times around a ponytail, but this will depend on how much hair you have and your hair texture.
Current colors and fabrics:
- Red (semi-glossy satin/polyester)
- Black (shiny polyester satin)
- Blue / White Stars (matte polyester)
- Dusty Pink (matte cotton/polyester blend)
- Black/Blue Glitter (matte cotton)
- Bright White (shiny polyester satin)
- Shiny Pink (shiny polyester satin)
- White Floral (polyester satin brocade)
- Green Brocade (polyester satin brocade)
- Multicolor with Gold (matte cotton)